I have blogged about my infertility journey and if you want the long story here are the links to those posts:
The short story is this:
I had http://diamondseoulescorts.com/2018/09 one child naturally. Then when trying to conceive (TTC) our second child, I had cheap generic cenforce two different tubal pregnancies, one in each tube, and Bengbu both tubes ruptured. So in about six months, I lost my ability to conceive naturally. My husband and I prayed and decided in-vitro fertilization (IVF) was the way God was leading us to expand our family. Through that process we had two more children. However I still long for more children. Against my will, God has called me to write about my journey and encourage others walking the same path with me. I’d love to learn more about your journey. Drop me a comment!
The question can a Christian use IVF is a long and winding road. I would never wish IVF on my worst enemy, but I have two wonderful children through the process. The process is fraught with spiritual, moral, ethical, and financial issues. The medications and procedures themselves are physically and emotionally draining. God must be your guide and His Word your compass. There is no one-size fits all answer, but IVF can be done in a life honoring, God glorifying way.
Is IVF right for you?
1. Pray for wisdom and guidance.
2. Make sure both you and your husband are on the same page.
3. Think through contingencies. . . What if one or both of us dies and we have embryos in the freezer? Are we prepared for the financial burden of paying for IVF and embryo storage fees?
4. Decide on a budget and stick to it. Remember you have to feed and clothe children, if you go into debt to have children you may not be able to financially care for them.
5. Consider the physical and emotional toll IVF takes on your or your wife’s body.
I have three articles that address some of these issues on ezinearticles.com. Check them out here:
I am praying for you as you consider if IVF is the direction God is leading you.
P.S. Consider joining my Infertility Support group on Facebook by click here.