In case you get the wrong idea about me I want you to know somethings.
1. My kids are not always perfect.
2. I am not the perfect wife or mother.
3. My house is often a wreck and we pay someone else to clean it.
4. I love to cook, but I don’t like doing dishes.
5. I procrastinate.
6. I can be judgmental and I don’t like it.
7. I multitask because I have to, not because I want to.
8. My work-out routine is irregular at best.
9. I don’t like to be told what to do.
10. I am a stumbling child of God who longs to make much of her Savior.
Aren’t you glad God gives us amazing wonderful grace?
Father God thank You for being full of grace, love, mercy, and being a God of justice. I am amazed that You would use even me to accomplish things that matter for eternity. I pray for all those reading this blog right now that they will know Your grace. That they would be freed from the chains of sin and regret that bind them. Father that they would live in the victory Jesus won on the cross. I pray all Your children will strive for unity in You and seek to bring You glory and enjoy You always. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.