I have been praying for direction for this here blog. My purpose for this blog as not changed, you can read and see a video on this purpose here. However I want to be more intentional in my writing and in how I can encourage and bless you all.
Here is what you can expect:
1. I will post five days a week.
2. Mondays will be Memorize Mondays…This is a time to join in and memorize scripture together. I will offer verses to memorize, but if you have something else you are working on then just join in with the those verses. This is a time to encourage and hold each other accountable.
3. Wednesdays will be Witness Wednesdays with a link-up option. I want us to share something that God is using to change our lives – a verse, a song, a book, a sermon, another blog post, or whatever. Write a post on your blog and link it up.
4. Fridays will be Guest Post Fridays. I am super excited to introduce you other women who are sharing what God is doing in their lives. If you are interested in sharing a post on this blog, e-mail me by clicking here.
5. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be topics of my choice or if you want me to address a topic just slip me an e-mail or post in the comments.
I am super excited to see how God will use this new format to bless us all.
Also I want you to know a few exciting things going on. . .
1. I start Seminary on Monday through Knox Theological Seminary’s online program. I will be working on my Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies. I am sup excited!
2. I have two new speaking engagements I would appreciate your prayer for…September 28th I will be speaking at a city-wide preteen lock-in. Then in October the 19th-20th I will be speaking at Concord Baptist Church (Van Buren, AR) Ladies’ Retreat. Would you all pray that I would speak the words God has me to speak?
So what do you think? I pray you are as excited about what God is doing around here as I am. Blessings to you all!
Are you looking for daily encouragement, prayers, and reminders of posts from this blog? Consider liking my Facebook page by clicking here.